Category : Electronic articles 23 March 17
- A transformer used to adjust the impedance.
- The transformer is used to electrically insulate two circuits.
- It is used to increase or decrease the AC voltage in power supply applications.
- Transformer used in voltmeters, current meters, safety relays, etc.
- A transformer used to increase the low voltage during measurement.
- A transformer used to reduce the high voltage for safety reasons.
- The transformer used in the rectifier .
- Used in voltage regulators, voltage stabilizers, power supplies, etc.
application of transformer pdf,application of transformer class 12,application of transformer in industry,application of transformer in mechanical engineering,application for new transformer,types of transformer,application of transformer ppt,construction of transformer