The most important SEO factors 2019
Search engine optimization is based on 2 pillars: The 1st pillar describes on-page optimization. That means measures that are carried out on your website, such as easily readable texts or the correct structure of the headings. The 2nd pillar describes the offpage optimization. This includes, for example, a Google My Business entry, customer reviews or backlinks.
Local SEO for real estate agents
How search engine optimization helps you as a broker to get more sole deals.
The majority of customers search Google for a real estate agent. This means the better your website is listed there, the more likely it is that a customer will notice you and place an exclusive order. You no longer have to laboriously acquire owners, you just have to “collect” them where they are looking. SEO therefore falls into the area of “pull marketing”. For you this means: more customers, more sales, more profit.
Our SEO agency for real estate agents will help you with this.
What are the most important SEO factors in 2019?
The 4 most important factors are mainly on page content, keyword research, link building and website structure. This is the result of a recent survey by Statista .
Easy to read texts:
Texts optimized for search engines are characterized by an easy-to-read writing style, which search engines evaluate with the help of the so-called Flesch value. For this, factors such as the number of words in a sentence as well as the number of syllables and the number of characters in the individual words are used.
Your SEO agency for real estate agents
Who we are and how we can help you.
Our SEO agency specializes in online marketing for real estate agents. As a result, we have the necessary know-how and know the needs of brokers better than agencies that look after all types of customers. We know what is important. Because we not only have experience in SEO, but have also worked in real estate companies. While other brokers often optimize their website for potential buyers, we focus on acquiring sole deals. Because although it is mostly the buyers who pay the commission, in times of real estate scouts etc. it is important to win over sellers or owners.
What sets us apart from other SEO agencies.
- We only look after real estate agents.
- We offer a money-back guarantee.
- Our focus is on sole orders (because that’s where real estate agents earn their money).
- We first carefully analyze your page and the websites of your competitors. Only then do we start work.
- SEO made in Germany. Your data is safe with us (no outsourcing to India).
Our promise for your SEO
It is our goal for you to reach the number 1 in search engines. Achieve your SEO top ranking in Google, Bing etc. with seo marketing in delhi. Simply choose the one that suits you best from the three packages or contact us for advice.
Feel free to contact us. We’ll analyze your website for free and get back to you within the next 24 hours.
What we do
The only thing you have to do with us helping you. (It’s easy.)
- Contact us.
- Book the package that’s right for you.
- Fill out our questionnaire giving us a detailed briefing.
The SEO guide for real estate companies
- Determine the keywords you want your website to rank for.
- Set up a Google My Business profile.
- Install the Yoast plugin for SEO Click here to go to the Yoast website. and here for installation for WordPress .
- Add meta data in Yoast (meta description, main keyword and title tag).
- Set up the Google Search Console .
- Write texts that are easy to read and provide good content. (This can lead to backlinks.)
- Avoid duplicate content.
- Add pictures to the texts.
- Optimize the loading time.
- Link to quality content (outbound links).
- Link your pages to one another (internal links).
- Optimize the structure of the headings (H1-H5).
- Include your keywords in the headings.
- Submit a sitemap.
- Reduce pop-up windows.
- Optimize the website for mobile devices
- Activate HTTPS and SSL (because the security of the website is a ranking factor)
Now you have a rough overview of what you could do to optimize your website for search engines. However, our agency has checklists that include well over 100 points. So that we not only achieve good results, but also aim for number 1 in the results for you.
Wenn man seine Website selbst für Suchmaschinen optimiert, kostet es grundsätzlich nichts. Außer sehr viel Zeit. Außerdem ist sehr viel Know-How nötig, da “Crawler” wie Google über 200 Faktoren berücksichtigen. Allein ein Faktor wie z.B. “Page Speed” (Geschwindigkeit) der Website wird durch viele Maßnahmen beeinflusst. So müssen für “Search Engine Optimization” (SEO) Mitarbeiter mit Know how eingestellt werden oder eine Agentur beauftragt werden. Diese kosten je nach Zielgebiet zwischen 300 und 10.000 Euro. Befindet man sich z.B. in einem Gebiet mit wenig Konkurrenz, reicht vergleichsweise wenig Aufwand aus, um an die erste Position der Suchergebnisse zu kommen. Konkurriert man allerdings mit einer Vielzahl an Wettbewerbern in einer großen Stadt, so ist es viel aufwendiger ein gutes Ranking zu erzielen.
What does SEO cost?
If you optimize your website for search engines yourself, it basically costs nothing. Except a lot of time. In addition, a lot of know-how is required, as “crawlers” like Google take into account over 200 factors. Just one factor such as The “Page Speed” of the website is influenced by many measures. For “Search Engine Optimization” (SEO) employees with know-how have to be hired or an agency has to be commissioned. Depending on the destination, these cost between 300 and 10,000 euros. If you are e.g. In an area with little competition, comparatively little effort is sufficient to get to the first position in the search results. However, if you compete with a large number of competitors in a large city, it is much more difficult to achieve a good ranking.