Roku supports a wide range of channels and streaming providers. ESPN is one such streaming channel that provides direct access to ESPN networks, live events, ESPN broadcasts, ESPN + and others. You need a pay TV subscription to watch sporting events. You can also watch ESPN on Roku by purchasing an ESPN+ subscription, which costs $5.99 per month or $59.99 per year. No information is required for this.
Make sure you have an active TV provider or ESPN+ subscription before you begin installation.
ESPN Installation steps on Roku
1) Connect your Roku to a WiFi connection.
alt=ESPN on Roku data-recalc-dims=1 data-ezsrc=http://server.digimetriq.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/How-to-Watch-ESPN-on-Roku-With-Without-Cable.png data-ez= />
2) Go to Streaming Channels on Roku’s home screen.
alt=ESPN on Roku – Data Search-recalc-dims=1 data-ezsrc=http://server.digimetriq.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/1611264075_317_How-to-Watch-ESPN-on-Roku-With-Without-Cable.png data-ez= />
3) Press the search channel.
4) Type and search for ESPN. Select a station from the search results list.
alt=ESPN on Roku data-recalc-dims=1 data-ezsrc=http://server.digimetriq.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/1611264075_738_How-to-Watch-ESPN-on-Roku-With-Without-Cable.png data-ez= />
5) On the Application Information screen, tap the Add Channel option.
6) The application will be installed on your Roku.
7) Launch the ESPN application and proceed with activation.
Steps to enable ESPN on Roku
If you have a pay TV:
1) Open the ESPN channel on your Roku device.
2) Press the Settings icon.
3) Now select Vendor Account > Watch Live TV > Enable Live TV.
4) Write down the activation code.
5) Go to the ESPN activation page in the browser on your smartphone or computer.
6) Enter the activation code in the text box provided and click Next.
7) Select a TV service provider and log in with the appropriate credentials.
If you have an ESPN+ subscription:
1) Launch the ESPN application and touch the settings on the home screen.
2) Select Subscription.
3) On the next screen, select ESPN+.
4) Click the Login button and write down the activation code.
5) Go to the ESPN activation page on your PC or mobile browser.
6) Enter the code and log in with a subscribed ESPN+ user account to activate the application.
How to watch ESPN on Roku without the cableHow to watch ESPN on Roku without the cable
In addition to ESPN+, certain streaming services are available online to broadcast ESPN channels without a television provider account. If you subscribe to these services, you can also watch other sports channels with ESPN.
Here are the services ESPN is broadcasting:
1. Sling TV
ESPN is available through Sling Orange ($30 per month), which includes ESPN, ESPN 2 and ESPN 3. An optional sports application ($5/month) allows you to stream ESPNEWS, ESPNU, ESPN Loaded Bases, ESPN Goal Line and SEC Network.
Sling TV, streaming TV show on Roku.
2. Hulu + Live
Hulu is officially available at the Roku chain store. The Hulu + Live TV package offers more than 65 channels in two different subscription plans: Hulu Basic + Live TV ($54.99 per month) and Hulu Premium ad-free + Live TV ($60.99 per month). It includes ESPN, ESPN 2, ESPN Base Loaded, ESPN Goal Line, SEC Network, ESPNEWS, ESPNU and more.
3. YouTube TV
Get YouTube TV and more than 85 live TV channels, including ESPN, for $64.99 a month. You can broadcast channels such as ESPN, ESPN 2, SEC Network, ESPNEWS, ESPNU, etc. YouTube TV also offers unlimited cloud storage for your DVR.
YouTube TV Streaming Guide on Roku
4. AT&TV NOW
AT&T TV NOW offers more than 100 live TV channels. There are 8 different packages, ranging from $55 for channels 45 and above to $183 for channels 140 and above. All bouquets include ESPN channels for the broadcast of sporting events.
These are reliable services for watching ESPN on Roku and other streaming devices. You can also use other services like Vidgo, fuboTV, CBS All Access and some others. Let us know what you think in the Comments section. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for instant updates.
roku espn plus, can i get espn plus on roku, what channel is espn on roku live tv, how to watch espn without cable, roku espn plus login, how to watch espn for free, espn app, espn+ subscription