If you want more entertainment, check out our list of the best Roku channels in all categories.
Paramount Plus Price
To access all the features of Paramount+, you must subscribe. This is a non-contractual service and you can cancel it at any time.
- Limited time: Try Paramount+ for free for one month.
- Limited business plan : Pay $5.99 per month or $59.99 per year with a free one-week trial.
- Advertising plan : Cost: $9.99/month or $99.99/year with a free trial week
To add Paramount Plus to Roku
If you want to access Paramount+ on a TV or Roku device, you’ll need to get it through the Roku Channel Store.
Message: Those with CBS All Access will need to upgrade their Roku device to access Paramount Plus on Roku.
- Open a Paramount+ account.
- Compatible Roku devices.
- Internet connection active.
1. Turn on your Roku device and connect it to the internet.
2. Go to the Roku Home screen by pressing the Home button on the Roku remote.
3. Use the navigation buttons to select the streaming channels.
4. When the Roku Channel Shop opens, navigate to the search channel selection.
5. Use the virtual keyboard to type Paramount Plus and click the same option under the prompts.
6. Select Paramount+ in the search results to be redirected to the channel’s information window.
7. Hover over the Add Channel button to begin installing Paramount+ on Roku.
8. Pressing the Open button on your device will launch the Paramount+ channel.
9. Click Login and enter the required login details for your Paramount+ account.
Alternative method to add Paramount+ on Roku
Those using the Roku mobile app on Android or iOS devices can add the Paramount+ channel to Roku. To do this, install the Paramount+ application from the Play Store or App Store. Then keep the Roku device and the phone connected to the same WiFi. Both devices must be subscribed to the same Roku account.
- Start the Roku Mobile application > tap the Channels tab > tap Channel Store > go to the Movies and TV section > tap Add Channel.
frequently asked questions
How do I update Roku?
To update Roku, go to Roku Settings > select System > select System Update > click Check Now. Roku looks for the latest update and installs it. If you already have a CBS All Access channel installed, consider upgrading your Roku to get instant access to Paramount+.
Which Roku models are compatible with Paramount+?
You can broadcast Paramount+ on Roku 2/3/4, Roku Ultra/Ultra LT/HD, Roku Stick, Roku Premiere/Premiere+, Roku TV, Roku 4K TV, etc.
Can I mirror Paramount+ on Roku?
Yes. You can mirror Paramount+ from your Android device to Roku. Find out how to mirror on Roku.
frequently asked questions
Does Roku have a big advantage?
Paramount Plus on Roku Yes, unlike Peacock and HBO Max, Paramount Plus on Roku is for 1 day. Simply put: On the fourth. In March, the service was switched from CBS All Access to Paramount Plus.
Where can I watch Paramount Plus?
Paramount+ is available online at ParamountPlus.com, through the Paramount+ app on iOS and Android, and on a variety of platforms, including smart TVs, network TVs, mobile devices, game consoles and major OTT providers.
Is there a request for priority plus?
Is there a Paramount+ application? Yes, of course: The Paramount+ app is available on Apple and Android devices, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast, Roku, PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5, Xbox One and Xbox Series X, and Xfinity. It is also available on smart TVs from LG, Samsung and Vizio.
Feedback,Privacy settings,How Search works,roku paramount plus,paramount plus activate roku,paramount plus on roku tv,paramount plus not on roku,paramount plus not working,paramount plus not working on roku,paramount plus roku app,paramount plus roku login