Apple Music is a music program for iOS devices. It offers over 70 million numbers for $9.99 per month for a single device and $14.99 per month for 6 devices. However, the Apple Music application is not limited to Apple users. While there are many music streaming applications for Android phones and tablets, some prefer Apple Music for its functionality. Like other music programs, Apple Music also lets you download songs for offline playback.
All you have to do is download Apple music from the Play Store and sign in with your existing iTunes account or create a new one. Apple Music offers three subscription options, and new users receive a free three-month trial.
- Individual ($9.99 per month or $99.9 per year)
- Students ($4.99 per month)
- Family ($14.99 per month for 6 units)
Installing and setting up Apple Music on Android
1) Open the Google Play Store application on your Android phone.
2) Search for the Apple Music application. In the search results, tap the Apple Music application.
3) On the installation page of the application, click the Installation tab. The application is downloaded and installed on your device.
4) Open the Apple Music application. You can see the message Welcome to Apple Music. Click Next.
5) Accept the terms and conditions of Apple Music.
6) Click on Free Trial. If you are an existing user, click Login and enter your details.
7) Select the type of subscription and start the trial version.
8) If you have an Apple ID card, select the appropriate option and make the payment. If you don’t have an Apple ID yet, click Create a new Apple ID.
9) Enter the required data, such as e-mail address, password and country, and complete the procedure.
Convenient link – steps for playing Apple music on the Apple Watch.
If you want to make changes to your subscription,
1) Open the Apple Music application.
2) Press the menu icon.
3) Select Account settings > Member management.
4) Change the plan or stop the auto-renewal and cancel your Apple Music subscription.
Frequently asked questions
Can I use Apple Music on Android?
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Apple Music is available as a stand-alone application on Android devices. All you need is a phone or tablet with Android 5.0 or higher.
Why doesn’t Apple Music work on Android?
If Apple Music does not work on Android, try one of the following troubleshooting methods.
- Go to Settings and clear the cache of Apple music applications.
- Uninstall and reinstall the Apple Music application.
- Make sure the Apple Music application is up to date with the latest version.
- Restart your Android phone and try the application.
Can you use Apple Music on Samsung phones?
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. You can use Apple Music on your Samsung phone if it runs on Android OS. If it works with the Tizen operating system, you’re out of luck.
Where do Apple’s music downloads on Android go?
Downloaded music is only available in the Apple Music application. You can’t find them outside the Apple Music application or in local storage.
apple music android issues,itunes for android phone free download,itunes movies on android,apple id on android phone,apple music family sharing android,how do i sync itunes to my android phone?,apple music chromecast iphone,apple music android apk,itunes to chromecast audio,android auto not playing apple music,tunesgo itunes transfer,transfer itunes to google play,isyncr,apple music on android review,apple music on pixel 3,import music to apple music android,1.Launch the Apple Music app on your Android device. You should see a message that says "Welcome to Apple Music." If it doesn't appear, tap For You.2.Tap the free trial offer.3.Select a subscription type – Individual, Student or Family are your options.,1.Launch the Apple Music app on your Android device. You should see a message that says "Welcome to Apple Music." If it doesn't appear, tap For You.,2.Tap the free trial offer.,3.Select a subscription type – Individual, Student or Family are your options.,can you get apple music on samsung,google play music unlocked,google play music to itunes,itunes for google,apple music android download,apple music crashing android,apple music dark mode android,apple music on note 10,apple music won t download songs android 2019,1.Download the App2.Your Apple ID3.Customizing Your Experience,1.Download the App,2.Your Apple ID,3.Customizing Your Experience,apple music app for android,itunes for android,apple music on android apple,apple music on android tv,does apple music work on android