The Google Gboard is probably the most widely used keyboard on Android. In addition to timely updates and many ingenious features, the application is usually stable and reliable. However, it appears that some users do not have access to the voice input function because there is no built-in microphone. Learn how to return it by following the instructions below.
Table of Contents :
- Make sure that the voice-activated dialling function is activated.
- Delete the ship’s details and check the permits.
- Reinstalling the panel
- Leave the Gboard Beta program
- Back to an old version of Gboard
Onboard voice kit does not work
1. Make sure voice dialing is enabled.
First of all, make sure that Google Voice Typing is enabled. This feature is included in Gboard, but is probably not enabled by default.
Here you can learn how to activate voice dialing on Android:
- Open the settings.
- Select the system.
- Select the language and input.
- Press the on-screen keyboard.
- Touch Manage on the on-screen keyboard.
- Enable the language selection on Google.
2. Removing data from the whiteboard and checking authorizations
It is also possible that the local Gboard data is corrupted, so it is a good idea to clean up the local data. You should also check the permits. Especially permission to access the microphone. You have to give it to Gboard to make the language choice work.
Follow these instructions to delete the data and allow the use of Gboard:
- Open the settings.
- Select Applications and Communications.
- Select all applications.
- Open Gboard from the list of available applications.
- Use the memory.
- Press Delete Data. not available
- Restart the device.
- Go back to the Grid Settings and open the Rights section.
- Make sure the microphone resolution is reached.
3. Reset card
However, if the previous step failed, you can reinstall Gboard or uninstall and update Gboard if it is a pre-installed system application. This should solve the problem with a microphone that is not on Gboard.
Learn how to reinstall Gboard on Android :
- Play in the open store.
- Find Gboard and develop your application.
- Remove Gboard (this action removes updates when Gboard is a system application).
- Restart your device and update or install Gboard from the Play Store.
4. Quit the Gboard Beta program.
Another possible solution to consider at an early stage is to withdraw from the Gboard Beta program. You will benefit from new features, but the beta you use may be less stable and may have problems with language selection.
Just go to Play Store > Gboard, scroll down and press Exit under Beta Program.
5. Rewind to an earlier version of Gboard
Finally, you can use the MOT to return to an older version or even upgrade to the current alpha/beta version. To do this, you need to download the MOTH from the MOTH mirror and upload it from the site to your device.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Go to APKMirror, here, and download an old (but newer) APK version of Gboard. Beta versions are also an option, but we recommend avoiding them because of the stability problems mentioned above.
- Remove the Gboard application.
- Allows the installation of external sources.
- Install the MOT, log in and look for improvements.
And with this decision, we can close this article. Thanks for reading and don’t forget to follow us on Facebook and Twitter for such articles.
enable google voice typing,keyboard,microphone missing from google search bar,gboard microphone not working,faster voice typing,voice typing not working iphone,gboard voice typing not working xiaomi,voice to text not working – android,didn t quite get that please try again gboard,google keyboard microphone,why isn t my voice typing working,text message microphone not working,google tap to speak not working,gboard permissions,google voice keyboard missing,samsung microphone icon,lg k30 microphone on keyboard,how to put the microphone,what happened to my microphone in messages,samsung galaxy j7 voice to text not working,gboard voice typing not working,how to turn off faster voice typing,gboard voice typing ios,facebook messenger voice to text not working,gboard microphone missing,where is my google microphone icon,why did my microphone disappeared from my keyboard,microphone icon missing on samsung keyboard,how do i turn on the microphone on the keyboard?,gboard voice typing not working iphone