Table of contents :
- Check iCloud sync
- Verification Recent deletion
- Reinstalling the application
- Restoring notes from iCloud backup
Why is my iPhone data missing?
First, make sure iCloud sync is enabled for Apple Notes. If this is the case, you can easily save your notes by turning this option off and on again. This re-syncs the Notes iCloud storage in the Notes app.
However, if this option is already disabled, there may be no notes stored in iCloud, so you can’t restore them. You can check if iCloud sync is enabled by following the steps below:
- Open the settings.
- Select your account from the list above.
- Tap iCloud.
- Disable synchronization for Notes.
- Then turn it on again.
- Open Apple Notes and the iCloud sync should start and restore your notes.
Since backups are linked to Apple accounts, you should use the account where your notes are stored. Go to Settings > Mail > Accounts and make sure you are using the right account. Also, make sure Notes is synced with iCloud.
Another option is to check a recently deleted folder. Each deleted note is kept for 30 days before being permanently deleted. So you can recover deleted notes if you have not deleted a recently deleted folder or if it has been 30 days. That is, if you accidentally delete notes.
You can find the folder in the notes with other folders. To retrieve the notes, select them and click Move. Move the notes to the default folder (or another folder) to restore them.
It is also possible that the application itself has fallen victim to an error. Although it doesn’t happen often, it can happen. The best way to solve application problems is to reinstall the application.
After reinstalling Apple Notes, follow the instructions in the first solution to resync all your notes.
Learn how to reinstall Apple Notes in a few easy steps:
- Tap and hold the Apple Notes shortcut.
- Touch Remove Application.
- Select Delete Application and confirm the prompt.
- Restart the device.
- Open the App Store.
- Search for Apple Notes and install the application.
I’m hoping that after reinstalling the app and running the sync order, all the notes will come back. However, if any notes have disappeared from Apple Notes, the only way to restore them is to reset your device and restore from iCloud backup.
In the end, we can only suggest that you reboot the device and unfortunately start over. If you have an iTunes backup, you can restore it to your PC and then restore it to your iPhone or iPad. However, if this is not the case, the only option is a factory reset.
You can now use iTunes on PC and Mac to reset your device, or you can simplify the process and reset the system from your device.
Here’s how to reset your iPhone and hopefully get those missing Apple notes back:
- Make sure you back up everything in iCloud. At the top, go to Settings > Your Account > iCloud > iCloud backup and click Back up now.
- Then go back to the settings.
- Select General.
- Press Reset.
- Press Clear all content and settings.
- When prompted, enter the PIN/Password and confirm.
- After restarting your device, select Restore from iCloud backup.
- Select an old backup, if available. His file could be there. It is best to choose the oldest variety that you are sure contains the nuts you are looking for.
That should do it. Thanks for reading and feel free to share alternative solutions or similar questions with us and other readers. We can help you. Also visit our social media pages. We’re on Facebook and Twitter.
frequently asked questions
Why can’t I see my iPhone recordings on my iPad?
If so, and assuming you are using the same Apple ID on your iPad and iPhone, go to Settings > Your Name, iCloud, Apple ID, iTunes & App Store > Click iCloud > Enable notes and anything else you want to sync between the two devices. Do this on both iPhone and iPad.
How do I sync notes between my iPhone and iPad?
How do I find my notes on my missing iPhone?
Feedback,why did my notes on my iphone disappear,ipad notes disappeared,iphone notes blank,iphone notes not working,iphone notes disappeared after update 2020,no recently deleted notes folder on iphone,Privacy settings,How Search works,how to recover deleted notes on iphone without backup,how to recover permanently deleted notes on iphone