Category : Electronic articles 17 May 17
A negative feedback amplifier has several advantages, which are listed below,.
- Negative feedback reduces noise.
- He’s stabilized a lot.
- It can control the characteristic of the amplifier stage.
- It has less harmonic distortion.
- It has a lower amplitude distortion.
- It has less phase distortion.
- Input and output impedances can be changed at will.
- It can increase or decrease the output resistance.
- It has greater precision, i.e. more linear work.
- It has less frequency distortion.
The feedback amplifier has a number of faults, which are listed below,.
- It increases the output resistance of the current shunt and the current feedback amplifiers.
- Profits down.
Negative feedback amplifier
advantages and disadvantages of positive feedback amplifier,advantages and disadvantages of negative feedback control system,advantages and disadvantages of positive feedback control system,advantages of current shunt feedback amplifier,characteristics of negative feedback amplifier,applications of negative feedback amplifier,no negative feedback amplifier,disadvantages of negative feedback in homeostasis