Safe Mode is a feature available on most phones that allows you to block third-party applications that may affect the health of your phone’s software. Not only can some of these applications sometimes contain malware. So you can use the secure mode. However, using this mode can sometimes limit people’s ability to fully use their phone and they may feel trapped in a spiral of all these diagnostic techniques.
If you’re stuck in secure mode on Android, here are the 5 best ways to disable it.
Read it: How to change the DPI density on Android
Restart the phone at
This is one of the simplest methods. To restart the phone: 1.
- Press the power button and the phone switch long enough.
- A restart option may appear on some phones.
- As soon as you press it, your phone will reboot and update itself.
- This should be sufficient to deactivate the protected mode.
Use the notification panel to deactivate theprotection mode.
Many phones can have an access key to DeepL for secure mode directly in the notification bar. If it is available for your device, you can do the following:
Pay attention: The following method is mainly used on Samsung devices.
- Move the notification bar.
- Find the safe mode button.
- Click on it to turn it off.
This saves a lot of time, because there is only one click.
Power consumption + volume key set
On some phones, you can press certain keys at the same time to perform the function. Here’s what you can do.
- Try pressing the power and volume keys together for a long time.
- Or press and hold the volume control and then press the power switch.
- This should have the desired effect of deactivating your phone’s protection mode.
Read it: How do I capture the OTA update URL in Android?
Revision of incorrect applications
You can even check your phone for bad applications. You can uninstall or download applications. If necessary, you can even delete these applications and remove the cache or data from the application. That’s the way to do it.
- Go to the settings panel. Click on Applications. and discover that the application you suspect is causing the problem.
- Then go to the repository and look for an option to clear the cache, delete the request data or delete the request.
- Then restart the device.
- This should be enough to disable the phone’s protection mode.
Resetting your phone back to factory settings
This can be your last resort if one of the four methods above does not work. Steps:
Please note that the reset function is buried in different phones with different settings. Most modern Android phones come with a search option. I advise you to simply search for a reset in the program Settings and you can easily get the result. The steps for OnePlus phones (OxygenOS 10, for context) are listed below.
- Go to the settings and click on the System button.
- Click on the Reset option.
- Touch Clear All Data and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Wait for the phone to reboot.
You can also try it in recovery mode or in protected mode, and to do this you need to
- Enter recovery mode and press the power button.
- Then press the volume up button and release the power button.
- Finally, you must press the volume button, which will eventually erase or reset the machine. Then you must immediately press the power button to select it in the restart system.
To prevent your mobile browser from being disturbed by anything, you can disable Safe Mode using the options above.
The Safe Mode is useful to protect your phone from various types of intrusion by malicious applications. You can simply press the Home and Power keys at the same time and then press the OK key to charge your phone in secure mode.
But here it’s important to understand that your phone may crash into safe mode, and in all these situations the safe mode hack mentioned above will be useful.
Have you ever tried any of these methods? Tell us your options for turning off your phone’s security mode in the comment section below.
how to turn off safe mode windows 10,how to remove safe mode in samsung duos,how to open apps in safe mode android,how to remove safe mode in samsung m10,how to exit safe mode windows 7,a51 safe mode,how to disable safe mode windows 10,how to disable safe mode in samsung e7,samsung galaxy tab 3 safe mode problem,assurance wireless safe mode,activate safe mode on infinix s5,tecno safe mode,android tablet diagnostic mode,how to remove safe mode in lyf mobile,phone system settings,safe mode cricket icon,can you text in safe mode,k7 safe mode,safe mode in samsung,facebook safe mode,lenovo tablet safe mode,wifi safe mode android,troubleshooting phone,safe mode won't turn on,volume down stuck safe mode,lg v20 stuck in safe mode,lg tribute hd safe mode won't turn off,nokia 2 safe mode off,why is my phone stuck in safe mode,security on samsung phones,how you know if your phone has a virus,factory reset android virus,google pixel safe mode,how to turn off safe mode on android,how to turn off safe mode on android phone,how to turn off safe mode on android tablet,safe mode won't turn off,what is safe mode on android,samsung safe mode off,how to turn off safe mode on samsung tablet