By default, this application stores the specified content and files in a specified folder. The goal here is to optimize the user experience by making it easier to search without having to type into an application.
However, since not all users know where downloadable telegrams are stored, it is helpful to explain this in detail. Here we explain how to access Telegram downloads from different operating systems.
In which folder on my mobile phone or computer should I save my Telegram download files?
Most Telegram users probably have doubts about where the photos, videos and various files uploaded to the platform are stored. If you know this, it is easier to find these items instead of having to search for them step by step in chat programs. In case of Android devices, you can easily find telegram downloads.
For photos or videos, simply go to the Gallery app on your device, find an album or folder named Telegram, and type it in. For a more detailed search, it is recommended to open and search the file explorer of your computer and select the internal storage option. Then select the Telegram folder and click on one of the available options depending on the element you want to search for: audio telegram, telegraphic documents, telegraphic images or telegraphic videos.
If it is an iPhone or iPad, iOS device, it is difficult to open the folders where the instant messaging application stores downloaded files and documents. For security reasons, Apple does not support access to these areas, so every file is safe. For this reason, users should open Telegram and search for these items directly in the application.
When you download a media file from the Internet, Telegram Desktop Y Telegram automatically saves it in the Downloads folder. To open it, you need to go to your computer’s file explorer or Cette command, find the Downloads option and double-click it to open it and see the application’s items (for example, the Telegram Desktop folder).
Step-by-step access to Telegram downloads from your phone or computer to view photos and files you share
To explain the above details, we will give you step-by-step instructions on how to access the download section of this application from your mobile device.
To find photos, videos, audio files, and documents that other users are sharing with you on Telegram :
It’s easy to see what items you can get and download with the Telegram for Android application.
Here is the procedure to follow:
- Open the file explorer on your smartphone or tablet. You are looking for Z. For example, on Samsung devices, select the Samsung folder and choose the My Files option.
- Then choose from the list of available internal memories.
- Find Telegram from all folders to select it.
- Then select the desired folder (Audio, Documents, Pictures or Videos) to access the type of content received.
- To keep a particular element, select the same element and you will find all the options. Whether you want to move, copy, detail, share, delete, and so on, it’s all possible.
Since download files are not accessible in this operating system for security and privacy reasons, users should proceed as follows when viewing files received via Telegram:
- Log in to your Telegram account with the iPhone and iPad compatible application.
- Find the chat where you received the media item.
- Find the downloaded file and open it from the same platform as you want to share it.
In the computer
In the web version and desktop version, Telegram downloads work the same way on your computer.
So, if you want to manage your account through one of these programs and find downloaded files, the procedure is the same and is based on this program :
- On your computer, search for this command in the search box next to the Start button.
- Open the field that appears as the result of the best match.
- In the Folder section, click on the Downloads folder.
- If you want to find the material you downloaded from Telegram Web, it is located directly in the folder specified by the original name.
- To view the file you obtained with Telegram Desktop, go to the Telegram Desktop folder under Downloads and search for the desired item in that folder.
If you have any questions, leave them in the comments. We will get back to you as soon as possible and it will also be a great help to other members of the community. Thank you.
Author: Saharaj Perez
My passion is technology and social media. I search and document the latest news and tips from Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp and all other social media.
You may also be interested in the following product:
netflix movies telegram channel,telegram movies malayalam,movie bot telegram,telegram movies tamil,telegram movies download,how to watch movies on telegram on iphone,how to download tamil movies in telegram,best movie channel on telegram,how to download web series,how to download movies from telegram in pc