For a long time, this functionality remained unknown to most users, even those of us who use the platform for professional reasons.
In this article, I’ll teach you from scratch how to program Google Gmail’s email both internally and externally, so you can take full advantage of this feature and automate your email as much as possible.
What are the benefits of email programming with Gmail?
This feature will make life easier for email users.
Here are some of the most interesting benefits we can point to.
- Improve organization and productivity: You can spend one or two days a week collecting all the letters you need and scheduling their delivery so they reach the recipient at the time you specify.
- Respect the time difference: in this globalized world, your customers may live on the other side of the world, so you may want to schedule this message to be sent during business hours in their time zone.
In Gmail, you can schedule up to 100 messages at a time. All you need to do is learn how to use this feature on your devices.
Learn step by step how to schedule an email to Gmail from any device.
At this point, we’ll show you step-by-step how to schedule your email so that your Gmail account is on all the devices you use or could use.
The process on Android is quite intuitive and easy to use.
You must perform the following steps:
- Sign in to Gmail and start writing a new email.
- Next, choose the “Plus” option, which is determined by the 3 points across the platform.
- Now select the “Schedule Broadcast” option and choose one of the options displayed on the interface, or set the time and date for this task.
If you wish to change the content of a scheduled email, you must go to the Scheduled link and cancel the send, then enter a draft of the message, change it and send it following the steps just mentioned.
As for iOS, the process is essentially the same as that of the previous operating system.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Go to Gmail and set up a new message.
- When you’re done, tap the “More” option, defined by 3 overlapping dots in the Gmail interface.
- You must now choose “Schedule a Broadcast” and choose or adjust the time and date for this task.
On Windows and MacOS
With a computer browser, email programming becomes much easier.
You must perform the following steps:
- Go to Gmail on your computer.
- Click on the “Write” button and set up a new email.
- Click the down arrow in the lower left corner next to “Shipping” to see more shipping options.
- Now click on “Schedule Sending” and select the date and time you want the email to be sent.
We’ll show you another way to schedule email in Gmail to manage your email most efficiently.
Previously, this feature could not be used because Google had not integrated it into the capabilities of its messaging platform, so we had to use a browser extension, which was only possible from a computer.
We will now show you how this process was done the old-fashioned way:
With a boomerang.
By far the most popular tool for this task was Boomerang for Gmail, a Google Chrome extension that added this feature externally, allowing us to schedule emails left and right.
The steps you should have taken are as follows.
- The first thing you need to do is go to the Google Web Store, find and install the Boomerang extension for Gmail.
- In Chrome, click the “Add to Chrome” button and wait for it to load.
- After installing the application, a new “Send Later” or “Send Email” button appears in English when we send emails, allowing us to schedule our message to be sent at a desired date and time.
A list of the best Chrome extensions for programming Gmail email that you need to know.
We now present some alternative navigation tools and extensions for Boomerang that allow you to send emails later and program them like professionals.
We’ll see about that:
Inbox for Gmail
With this tool, you can schedule emails like an expert and organize recurring emails to be sent automatically when needed.
Calendar by sending an email to cloudHQ
It is a fairly simple tool that has basically the only feature that makes scheduling emails from Gmail simple and easy.
It is a professional tool that allows you not only to program emails, but also to run email marketing campaigns. Moreover, statistics allow you to see how your audience responds to your emails.
If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments. We will get back to you as soon as possible, and that will certainly be of great help to more members of the community. Thank you very much.
Author: Anabel Hernandez
I have a degree in public relations and advertising. My skills are social communication, marketing and digital advertising. The internet is my second home.
You may be wondering:
Frequently asked questions
How do I schedule future email in Gmail?
Email calendar – Computers – Gmail Help – Google Support
Can you schedule recurring emails in Gmail?
Programming a Recurring Message Write the message as usual and click on “Programming a Recurring Message” at the bottom of the “Send Later” menu. In the menu you can choose the start date, frequency, day of the week to be sent and end date.
Can recipients see a scheduled Gmail transmission?
No, you are not notified. The timestamp on every email, in Gmail and other email services, simply tells you when the email arrived in your inbox. If you ask if you, as the sender, know that the message you sent has been delayed, the answer is also no.
Feedback,gmail delay send 30 seconds,how to schedule an email in gmail on iphone,schedule email outlook,how to send an email at a specific time gmail,how to schedule recurring emails in gmail,can you tell if an email was scheduled gmail,how to send scheduled email outlook,scheduled email gmail,boomerang for gmail,gmail automation scripts,how to automate emails in gmail,automate gmail with python,Privacy settings,How Search works,schedule emails outlook,how to tell if email was scheduled gmail,how to send recurring emails in gmail,schedule email gmail app,schedule send gmail,how to cancel a scheduled email in gmail