If you want to take advantage of these benefits, you’ll need to link your Amazon Prime account to your Twitch account. But to do this, you need to know all the tips we show you in this post.
On the other hand, we will explain the reasons why you cannot successfully manage this process and how to solve them in a few steps. Look at this.
What’s the point of linking an Amazon account to Twitch? Benefits and income
The first thing you need to know about this Amazon is that it offers several services, one of which is Amazon Prime. On this platform, you can watch exclusive movies, access the best music content, use email and make Twitch a premium account called Twitch Prime or Prime Gaming.
Amazon and Twitch They have been owned by the same group of companies since 2014, so the benefits users get when they open an account with Amazon Prime can be transferred to the music streaming platform. This requires an Amazon link from Twitch.
But these are not the only benefits that cars get on both accounts, you can also enjoy the following benefits:
- Every month, Amazon gives you access to exclusive games that you can download with the click of a mouse.
- You can enjoy the best eSports tournaments and watch the channels that offer special content for subscribers.
- You can extend the retention period from 14 to 60 days for live broadcasts.
- With a Twitch Prime subscription, you can subscribe to any channel for free and find emoticons, boos and badges to upgrade your profile avatar.
- You can enjoy 30 days without paying a cent, with the option to cancel your Prime Gaming subscription at any time until the end of the month.
- You can access the platform from multiple devices, regardless of your operating system. If you are traveling to another country where usage is restricted, you can easily register.
- If you’re a Prime Gaming subscriber, the Prime Video site gives you one-click access to recently released series and top games.
- You’ll get ongoing support by signing up on Twitch Prime’s main page at https://www.amazongames.com/es-es/support/prime-gaming.
- You can disconnect Amazon and Twitch at any time.
A step-by-step guide to linking your Amazon Prime account to Twitch from scratch.
Check out a guide to help you link your Amazon Prime account to your Twitch from scratch:
- The first thing you need to do is sign up for Amazon Prime. To do this, log into your trusted browser and type https://www.primevideo.com/ into the URL address bar.
- Then you need to click on Start Free Trial.
- This will lead you to fill out a form where you will need to enter an email address that you have access to and a password.
- Without leaving the page you’re on, you’ll need to open your email, look up your email address, and enter the 6-digit PIN sent to you by Amazon. This will allow you to verify the email address.
- Once you have completed these steps, you will be asked to enter the credit card details that you will use to pay for your subscription after the first month of free membership.
- To complete your Amazon Prime user registration, select Finish.
- Once you’ve activated your Amazon Prime account, you’ll need to create a Twitch account as usual.
If you do not have one, you will need to go to www.twitch.tv and continue these steps:
- Navigate to the right corner of the screen. At the top you will find a button titled Check In, which you must click.
- Complete the registration form by entering a username others know you by on Twitch, your password, date of birth and email address.
- Then click the Save button.
- Open your email and make a note of the PIN code the platform sent you to confirm your email.
What you need to do now is pair Twitch with Amazon Prime to get Twitch Prime. You can do this by following this step-by-step procedure:
- Open the website https://gaming.amazon.com/intro. This will take you to the Prime Gaming sign up page.
- Click on Try Prime.
- Enter your Amazon username and password.
- Go to the top left corner of the screen and click on Link Twitch Account. Within seconds, the two accounts are linked when you open Twitch and Amazon in the same browser.
I can’t link my Prime account to Twitch. What are the causes and solutions for this problem?
You may not be able to link your Prime account to your Twitch account, even if you’ve done the steps we show you correctly.
This can happen due to the following factors:
- They use a virtual private network to access country-specific benefits. To resolve this issue, disable the VPN server and go through the account registration steps again.
- The region where you live is not among the eligible countries. Therefore, you should check the settings in this section so that you don’t read any more errors on Amazon.
- The credit card information you entered is incorrect or there is not enough money to cover your monthly Amazon payment. It is therefore important to check the figures for the payment method and the balance on your card with your bank.
- The zip code and billing address on the card may not match the card issuer’s information. Check this information with your bank.
- In some cases, the Amazon server may be overloaded, so it’s worth waiting a few minutes and repeating the steps to verify the information you entered.
If you have any questions, leave them in the comments. We will reply to you as soon as possible and this will also be a great help to other members of the community. Thank you.
Author : Felix Albornos
I have been working in the technology industry for over 20 years, helping companies and users grow and learn in the workplace. I always learn something new.
You may also be interested in:
frequently asked questions
How do I link my Amazon Prime account to Valorant?
Log in to your Prime Gaming account and request an available deposit. Then link your VALORANT account to Prime Gaming to access your content. Once your account is linked, you don’t have to repeat this process for each deposit.
How do I sync Amazon Prime with Twitch?
Help ‘ Client ‘ Display ‘
How do I connect my bethesda and my prime to twitch?
app ‘ Answers ‘ Details ‘ a_id
Feedback,how to sub with twitch prime,is twitch prime free with amazon prime,how to link twitch prime to gta,twitch prime benefits,prime gaming,twitch prime login,Privacy settings,How Search works,how many twitch accounts can you link to amazon prime,twitch prime loot