Its ability to create chat servers makes it an extremely versatile tool, especially when it comes to consoles. To find out how to connect Discord to your Xbox and PlayStation console, read this step-by-step guide.
If you disagree, you can communicate via text, voice and video while playing your favorite games. You can get together with friends and organize free online games.
You will find it not only in the desktop version, but also for mobile devices. You also have the option to link your account to your favorite console. If you want to learn how to do it right, read on.
Learn step by step how to connect Discord to your Xbox or PlayStation from scratch.
Divergence It’s the perfect combination of different applications in one place to find the most effective features to make your games more dynamic. If you want to learn step-by-step how to connect Discord to the Xbox or PlayStation, we’ll leave you here with a practical guide.
Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go, let’s go, let’s go:
Connecting your Discord console to your Xbox One is a fairly simple task. The application has a Xbox compatible version. Just link your account.
- Go to the Xbox One menu.
- Press the adjusting knob.
- Select social media accounts.
- Select your Discord account and link it to your Xbox One.
- The system generates a security pin to be entered into the Discord application. The PIN code is only temporarily active.
However, there is no official PlayStation 4 application compatible with Sony’s flagship console. There is currently no easy way to connect these platforms. Nevertheless, users of both devices have found a cost-effective solution to connect the Discord device to the PlayStation.
For this you need extra equipment:
- Audio mixer. This device is responsible for balancing and controlling the sound and voice in the game. Some examples of models: Astro Gaming MixAmp TXD and MixAmp Pro TR.
- USB cable.
- Headphones with an optical cable that supports a USB connection.
The goal is to transfer the audio signal from the console to the audio mixer. For the process to be effective, the Playstation 4 system and the mismatch parameters must be configured correctly.
- Turn on your PlayStation 4.
- Connect one end of the optical cable to the console and the other end to the audio mixer. You must make sure that the mixer is configured in console mode.
- Go to the PS4 menu and open Configuration.
- Select the Sound tab and screen. In this section you need to configure the audio output.
- Then switch the main output to the optics. You must also select the audio format.
- Return to the configuration menu and enter the devices.
- Turn on the sound of the device. The headphone output should appear as an audio chat.
- You now need to connect the audio mixer to your computer. To do so, switch the MixAmp to PC mode. Then connect it via USB.
- Open the Discord application on your computer.
- In the application, change the voice input settings so that the audio mixer can be detected. Select the headphones you are using.
- To hear the sound, you need to connect a 3.5 mm cable from the mixer to your computer. This directs the sound to the MixAmp.
- Finally, leave in Output Devices as predefined or select Computer Speakers.
- Have fun playing PlayStation 4 games with your friends via Discord.
Learn how to link your Steam and Discord account to buy your favorite games
Discord and Steam are two of the most popular platforms in the gaming world. For this reason, we will show you how to link your Steam account to Discord to buy your favorite games.
The process is extremely simple because both applications communicate correctly:
Start the Discordance application
To start the Discord application, first open the application on your computer. Then click on the Custom Settings icon. This option is located at the bottom left of the screen.
The setup menu appears on the screen. You can make any changes you like. This is also the section where you can connect the pair to the division. To do so, click on the Connections button. This is the fourth menu item and can be found directly under Authorized Requests.
A new submenu opens on the screen. Here you can link your Discordance account to one of the available platforms such as Twitch, Facebook, YouTube, etc. You must click on the steam icon. Talk then, you will be asked to confirm your account. You will need to enter your email address and password. Finally, we managed to connect the two platforms.
If you have any questions, leave them in the comments. We will contact you as soon as possible and that will certainly be a great help to more members of the community. Thank you so much!
Maybe you are also interested in :
quarrel xbox,cross platform voice chat,xbox discord server,playstation discord,how to communicate between pc and ps4,ps5 discord server,skype ps4,ps4 discord server,is discord on ps4,discord on xbox reddit,discord not showing xbox game,how to use discord on ps4 without pc,playstationdiscord,astro txd mixamp,how to play spotify on discord bot,spotify game streaming service,how to stream on spotify bts,spotify streaming rules,how to play music while streaming on discord,how to play spotify on twitch stream xbox one,how to use discord voice chat on xbox,how to listen to discord and xbox at the same time,how to link discord to xbox,discord ps4 2020,quarrel discord xbox,can you talk on discord on xbox